• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevera

......................................MASM32.........................................

This topic is 6174 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

if only the masm32 group @ iczilions(http://win32asm.rxsp.com/) would write masm32 tutorials as understandable as Jeff Molofee''s . some people tell me that masm32 already has the libraries(openGL & direct x) & others say the C++ libraries have to be converted to masm32 & i hear that all C++ libraries are already compatible so which one is true ? i want to use the most recent versons of openGL & direct x . im so close to being able to program its driving me crazy . im going to change to AT&T as my ISP so dont throw away your answers to my questions please . steverowe5@aol.com . are there any anti-spam viruses that act like an innocent something or other or person maybe & searches for spammers PCs to mess up there BIOS yet ? that is , im not sure , isint spamming illegal or something ?

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!