Please Try my Game

Started by
48 comments, last by CPlasmaGuns 22 years, 9 months ago
I would just like to let everyone know that I am not taking anything Psylocybe says seriously. Thanks for all your guys help. The only things that Psylocybe caused to happen with my game was that he got it a whole lot of attention and he got me to take a needed review of its entire structure and everything, what I''ve done and what I have to do etc. He mostly sped up the game''s development and motivated me a little, not stalled it. Oh and also, Doug McCool Cool (the poster who likes toast) deserves some credit: he is my partner in making this game, even though I did all the programming and technical and hard stuff, he drew a lot of the graphics, helped with drawing the levels, helped with some of the sound effects, and made a significant contribution to it.

By the way, I made a few observations, and I realized that Psylocybe didn''t post _any_ personal information whatsoever in his profile, like location or e-mail, and Bob McBob from the other forum uses a fake e-mail address.

Hope I don''t sound too serious about this crap, sometimes that happens when I type long messages!

Thanks again!
Advertisement
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is outrageous..... all I do is post saying that the game caused my computer to crash and now everyone thinks I''m lying and I am really bob mcbob LOL!!!!! simply amazing, congrats for the vivid imagination but unfortunately the simplest explanation is the correct one LMAO thx for the good laugh I will remember this for quite awhile.
LMAO most of you guys are fuckin jackasses. I followed that link and see what''s going on now. Somebody else posted that under bob mcbob name I really dont give a fuck if ya''ll believe me or not so you can suck my fuckin cock if you dont. LOL you guys are great it seems you all are buddies and dont like it when someone new talks some shit about bad coding. I am done with the forums for good you silly ass nerds just make me too angry to deal with. See you all in about 5 or 6 years when I create the baddest friggin game ever and you all are still playing forum monkey. Thx for all the great help and for the people that actually did realize a bug in the code is possible it is nice to know not everyone has a narrow mind. Just wait, my name is Scott Wilson and I will soon dominate the gaming world. Remember that name!!!!!!!! hehe buh bye
I told you, Psylocybe, that I looked over all my code! I made absolutely sure that I released everything: DirectDraw, DirectSound, DirectInput. I added a feature so that no one would or could ever enter the unstable Multiplayer. I made the game even more guaranteed than it already was. I wasn't so irresponsible to ignore you completely, but I am not going to take that game down or apologize or do anything drastic when I have just as many good reasons to not believe you. And when I see two identical posts on two different forums and assume that they were posted by the same individual- I wouldn't call that having a "vivid imagination"- I would call that being completely logical. Oh and about that "dominating the gaming world" assertion: try being more humble; it's my belief that to work well with computers in any aspect you need to be humble. If you were proud all the time you would think you know everything and a few months later: BAM! you know nothing. The computer industry advances too rapidly. Anyway, enough on that opinionated tangent. As I was saying...

Just because you feel sorry for yourself doesn't mean you have the right to post and say that you are better than everyone else here.

Thanks again!

Edited by - CPlasmaGuns on July 14, 2001 11:49:03 PM
Screw that PshycoBabble, or whatever his name was. I liked your game, and it ran fine on my system. I agree, the red flashing was irritating... if you just made it a quick red flash (about a 10th of a second) instead of the (relatively) slow "fade to red" it wouldn''t be so bad.

As for the graphics... yeah, they sucked. But, to be honest, I sort of found that to be an endearing quality.
Who cares if the game crashed his computer...He did not seem like a very nice guy anyway

(Kind of rude too !!)

-------------Ban KalvinB !
How sad...I know a lot of people like him...They know just enough about something to hurt themselves. It''s kinda like this: I know basicaly how a car works. But when the engine dies I don''t blame it on the windshield wipers.

And the fact that he kept sticking his foot in his mouth means the people around him (like his boss or family) will just treat him like shit because they can''t understand the muffles past his foot.

A lesson to all you kids - When you specifically explain something and treat it as fact then people are going to rip your ass over the specifics...

btw. Your game runs great on my p3 500 voodoo 3 computer. Good start on the game...some better graphics and increased gameplay will drastically improve its playability.

ps. Most people don''t even get far enough to push out a playable game. Knowledge without application is useless.

Pactuul
-Pac "The thing I like about friends in my classes is that they can't access my private members directly." "When listening to some one tell about their problem (whether it's code or not), don't listen to what went right or wrong, but what they assumed....."
ha, psylocybe is talking bullshit. He left exactly the same message here http://www.brainchilddesign.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000293.html

-Beeee
sorry, im a bit out of date here, didnt see the other posts

-Beeee
Just a little

Any game programmer can make games. Real programmers can finish them.
Any game programmer can make games. Real programmers can finish them.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement