Please Try my Game

Started by
48 comments, last by CPlasmaGuns 22 years, 9 months ago
Listen here bud, I reinstalled windows a couple months ago and haven''t had a single problem or freeze up other then an application which could be ended using ctrl alt del. After running your game my computer froze totally and would not even respond to ctrl alt del and that fact that I know it was your game fucked up windows is because after all app''s were closed it flashed back to that super low resolution you used in your game. And it stayed that way while I got error messages up intil it froze. Yes I should have copied all these error''s down but I was a little too angry to play help the guy the fucked up my computer and see if I can debug his code for him. And as for the DLL part... funny how all this happens immediately after running your game.... hmmmmm wonder if the two could be related. Sorry for being so rude but I take the health of my computer seriously.
Advertisement
Psylocybe: if you are so sure its his fault, why didnt it do anything to anyone elses computer?

---------------
Ratfest.org
I''m sorry, but I highly doubt that his game made your computer crash. You know how tempermental windows is....
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
Man, that game is hard. It''s mainly those machine gun bastards. It ran fine on my system. I''m pretty sure that one guy had other problems with his computer. Anyway, I''m sorry but I have to say this. The graphics really suck. But other than that, good work
400 mhz celeron Geforce 2mx win ME. Ran with no probs what so ever.

i have one thing to say about this game... *cough*copywriteinfringement*cough*

Hmm.. the music and a large number of gfx were taken from other things... Well, doesn''t matter too much, I doubt anybody will ever do anything to you for it.

--Drakonite

[Insert Witty Signature Here]
Shoot Pixels Not People
Worked fine on a Toshiba 7020CT Pentium2 laptop (and WindowsME is still working...), though the screen resolution belongs to a 386, 640x480 should be the minimum these days.

Game Download  ZeroOne Realm

Downloads:  ZeroOne Realm

Worked fine on my systems (win98,me2k). Maybe Psyclobe dude there was something wrong with you ''puter.
I was influenced by the Ghetto you ruined.
I´m very pissed!

I just downloaded your game and the second i started the game my computer exploded !! !Yeah it exploded....About 30 seconds later I could hear computers all over the city explode !!!!

I´ll be sending you a bill buddy !!!

Nah..just kidding !

-- Look at you hacker. A Pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?--

"Yeah, I''ve seen people w/ ''so-called'' lives. They are petty and thoughtless." - Nazrix
-------------Ban KalvinB !
hehehe

Alright, thanks a lot you guys. This was the input I was hoping for.
Actually guys, it is possible for the game to have done this to Psylocybe''s computer, albeit not directly. If the game froze his computer enough that he had to cut the power directly, and the computer was accessing his HD at that moment, files and portions of his drive could easily have been corrupted.

This is the danger of running any untested program.

Yes, it could have been his computer, or it could have been the game, or a combination of both. What sistburbes me a little, though, is the fact that CPlasmaGuns doesn''t even consider the possibility that his program could have played a part in this mess. So, if it is a bug with his program interacting incorrectly with certain hardware, it will continue to do so.

CPlasmaGuns, most people who arn''t programmers who have this sort of thing happen to them are too busy calling Dell or HP or whatever, to post angry complants to you about it.

Maybe it''s just me, but I would be wary about running any program where potential bugs are dismissed completely as problems with the users computer without any investigation.

Hope you have a good disclaimer

Gary

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement