Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C++ class documentation, anyone?

This topic is 6010 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I began learning C++ about two months ago, and the basics didn''t phase me much (I started programming in QBASIC when I was around 11 years old). But then I started working (or attempting to) with classes, and they are, for lack of a better term, kicking my ass . I''m wondering if anyone knows of any tutorials or references having to do specifically with C++ classes, or the OO aspect of C++ in general.. I have already acquired two books (C++ For Dummies and Learning To Program In C++, the latter of which I would recommend greatly to anyone trying to learn the language), but it feels like I need a tighter grip on this subject than they provide.. I''d be quite greatfull for any feedback that could be provided. Thanks, M. Hayes <^ToxicHipnotic^>

quote:
Original post by Stoffel
How about moving this post to the "For Beginners" forum?

Thanks for all the help.. You, plus lack of anyone even attempting to reply to this post, has insured that I won't be visiting this website again..
Sincerely, and with love,
M. Hayes

P.S. Move it yerself

Edited by - toxichipnotic on July 3, 2001 2:13:37 AM