Graphics Creation

Started by
2 comments, last by GameDev.net 24 years, 5 months ago
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!

It would help me alot. Well, I'm programming an isometric game, and I'm at the point where I am rendering isometric tiles. Right now, I'm using 3d studio max, but when you release your 3d modeller for isometric tiles, please email me.

email - datisme@notme.com

Thanks alot,
Later,
Da_KiD

Advertisement
I havent really started it yet, but when i have something worthwhile done i will post a notice here. But i really need more info about what people want and what they dont want.
Im thinking about creating a graphics program, that would be specifically for creating tiles for isometric games, it would contain a 3D Modeler and Renderer, plus 2D drawing tools. I intend to release it as freeware. I would appreciate any comment and suggestions as to what you think should be included, given that is is only targeted at games tiles and that it is not just for use by artists but by those who want to quickly create some decent tiles for their games too. Are there any other apps or projects out there that aim to do the same thing? any comments/info would be greatly appreciated.
Besure and allow for different object formats for export/but mostly import. That is something that drives a lot of graphics artist on new software, it's portability. I hate doing something in one render, only to import it to another and then save it in another, to have it come out looking like crap because the program I use only takes one or two 3d object formats.
LJRlordjonray@gmail.comhttp://www.lordjonray.com/gamedev

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement