Useful Keyboard Shortcuts: Do you use them?

Started by
15 comments, last by curtmax_0 15 years ago
I use alt + left-arrow for "back" in my browser ;)

I found your numpad question silly. I don't even have a numpad [wink]
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by ToohrVyk

I feel so, so, so bad for you. I live off my numpad (when entering numbers). Anyway, survey submitted. I'm definitely going to have to start using F6 now.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
I don't use F6, I prefer Ctrl-L. I answered All the Time for that one anyway, though.
Quote:Original post by MikeTacular
Quote:Original post by ToohrVyk

I feel so, so, so bad for you. I live off my numpad (when entering numbers). Anyway, survey submitted. I'm definitely going to have to start using F6 now.

I wish I never had a friggin numpad, because then I would be used to using the upper row instead, where I could press all 10 symbols at nearly the same time, thus producing a higher throughput; or let it just be the fact that you don't have to leave the main-pad for entering a number every now and then, ..., bad habit.

Anyways, I hereby propose to increase funds for mind-control-input (imagine the speed at which you could think stuff like "for (int i=0; i<42; ++i) std::cout << i << '\n';", yay [smile]).
Which hand do you use the mouse with...

Left
Right
Other [x] __Penis??__
Quote:Original post by MrEvil
I don't use F6, I prefer Ctrl-L. I answered All the Time for that one anyway, though.

Ditto, although I use Alt+D instead.
Quote:Original post by MaulingMonkey
Quote:Original post by MrEvil

Ditto, although I use Alt+D instead.

Wow. I never knew about Ctrl-L and F6. I always used Alt+D. It's still the easiest, but weird when there are several shortcuts for the same thing.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement