• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
alanren

csh in ubuntu 8.1?

This topic is 3498 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Community, I am new to this forum, and have a question on how to get csh in Ubuntu 8.1 As many of you know, there is no csh in Ubuntu, and I already confirmed it in my CD. My question is how can I get the "right" csh for it? because my application needs it, other than bash. The problem I have is I can not configure it's internet, so right now no internet service is available with the laptop installed ubuntu. But I do have another computer able to access internet. Many many thanks

Advertisement
Hi Sanders,

I have problem to make the ethernet work.
What I have:
1. ATT & Yahoo DSL modem and a wireless Netgear router, I know the modem's IP, gateway address, and DNS server address.

But I dont know how to configure Ubuntu to access internet, either wired ethernet or wireless.

Could you please let me know how to do that?
I have been googling lots of place, but still can not make it work. If my ubuntu can access internet, then this problem will be much easier to solve.

Regards

This isn't a tech support forum, sorry. You should try the Ubuntu forums.. you're much more likely to get useful information there.

This topic is 3498 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.