csh in ubuntu 8.1?

Started by
2 comments, last by Sneftel 14 years, 12 months ago
Hi Community, I am new to this forum, and have a question on how to get csh in Ubuntu 8.1 As many of you know, there is no csh in Ubuntu, and I already confirmed it in my CD. My question is how can I get the "right" csh for it? because my application needs it, other than bash. The problem I have is I can not configure it's internet, so right now no internet service is available with the laptop installed ubuntu. But I do have another computer able to access internet. Many many thanks
Advertisement
Uh... csh is in the Ubuntu repositories. Don't look at your CD. Plug an ethernet cable in your PC and look online: http://packages.ubuntu.com/intrepid/csh.

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

Hi Sanders,

I have problem to make the ethernet work.
What I have:
1. ATT & Yahoo DSL modem and a wireless Netgear router, I know the modem's IP, gateway address, and DNS server address.

But I dont know how to configure Ubuntu to access internet, either wired ethernet or wireless.

Could you please let me know how to do that?
I have been googling lots of place, but still can not make it work. If my ubuntu can access internet, then this problem will be much easier to solve.

Regards
This isn't a tech support forum, sorry. You should try the Ubuntu forums.. you're much more likely to get useful information there.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement