• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
CheapDevotion

Maze Shifter now Available for iPhone

This topic is 3474 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

After weeks of work and suspenseful waiting, Maze Shifter is now available on the App Store. This marks a bit of a milestone in my life, as it is my first game release since I started this hobby six years ago.

About the Game

Navigate your way through this full 3D maze while avoiding obstacles and using teleporters to your advantage. Be quick, and attempt to beat the clock - if the timer hits zero, the maze shifts in front of you, changing it's layout and your path to the goal. Multiple difficulty settings allow for quick "pickup and go" games as wells as long, danger filled maze sessions. Mazes are generated at random to give this game unlimited playability. It will take strategy, planning, agility, and a little bit of luck to make it to the exit. Can you survive a shifting maze?
" target="_blank">Gameplay Video iTunes Link ($0.99) I would love and constructive criticism as this is my first release and was a one man project. If any developers would like a promo code to help provide this criticism, please PM me.

Advertisement
Congrats on the release of your game.

I watched the video and I didn't know the I-phone was capable of that level of 3d graphics. Looks very good.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!