Help with GameEngine.h

Started by
0 comments, last by Cornstalks 15 years ago
Hey all, I've had this book for a while Beginning Game Programming by Michael Morrison. It seems a good book. Teaches how to make a game engine, and how to use it (supposedly). But I'm having a lot of trouble. It doesn't tell me how to use the GameEngine.h header file. I always get an error that there is no file or directory. What do I do to make GameEngine.h work? Thanks.
Advertisement
You might be telling the compiler you want the file "GameEngine.h", but you probably aren't telling it where to look for it. You have to add the directory that "GameEngine.h" is in to your compiler's search/include path. It's a simple process, though I don't know what IDE you're using (assuming you're using one), so I can't give you specific instructions. This can usually be done by going into the project's options and then specifying additional include directories you want the compiler to look in.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement