• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Phase Vocoder in Simulink

This topic is 3233 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My Q is about Pitch Shifting (Coverting Male Voice to Female Voice in REAL Time through Phase Vocoder) I have to implement the Phase Vocoder in real time. So i am using MATLAB SIMULINK for it. the Matlab 7 and 8 have a Phasevocoder demo available in it. the call command for it is “dsppitchtime” i mean just write “dsppitchtime” in command window and the Phase Vocoder demo opens. After replacing the input “from wav file” to “Mic Input” the Phase Vocoder becomes real time, setting the Synthesis Hop Size as 90 gives the best output voice but still it is not feminine enough to be implemented. i hope you can try the simulink phase vocoder demo at your end. Now the problem is “How can i improve the voice to make it sound more feminine? I want to convert male voice into female voice in Real time, Is there anyway anyone can help me in Improving that Simulink Model?? I look forward your helpful replies Thanking You TAIMOOR

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement