• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
shawnre

Couple Items for Sale, US only please

This topic is 3403 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I was not sure if this was allowed or where to post it, feel free to delete or move if appropriate. I recently updated my current desktop to a Quad Core chip, and have a E6300 Core 2 Duo sitting around I would sell and ship for $40 to anyone in the continental USA. I also have a set of Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition CD's (original CD's from MS along with serial) that also have the MSDN libraries on CD (though I guess they are a bit dated now) that I would sell and ship for $40 also, again only continental USA please. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you are interested, would prefer payments via PayPal I guess I should also note. Thanks, Shawn

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!