• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
popsoftheyear

visual studio project templates

This topic is 3320 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Does anyone know of a way to create a project template that can be used in vs2008 express? At work I can just export a template and all is good, but on express at home I'm kinda stuck. Main reason being I just get tired of changing the project settings and output directories every single time I create a new project... Thanks

Advertisement
Which express suite is it? I seem to remember something about the C++ version not supporting custom project templates, though I may be wrong. I wonder if you could make your template at work and install it manually at home?

Yeah it's for the c++ suite. Barring any other information, perhaps I'll use the one at work to make a template for home. It'd still be nice if there was some information on doing this manually, or perhaps some kind of resource of pre-made templates. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!