2D ISO RPG - Turt's Adventure

Started by
5 comments, last by Turt99 14 years, 11 months ago
I'm working on a 2D ISO RPG using C++ and SDL. Let me know what you think http://blog.turt99.com
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR MY BLOG
Advertisement
2059 on Puzzle Blocks haha. That game is pretty cool - addictive almost.

Is the RPG the maze game? I suck at those box-type puzzles so I didn't get very far. Are there RPG elements in it later on or is that another game you're developing?

Very nice games and site to go with them!

Currently the RPG game isn't available for download. Its using the engine of the Maze Game as a base and addng alot more, you can see the progress on the blog that I've linked too.
I just see Earthbound when I look at it, so I am very interested to play it! When do you think you will have the first beta available?

You might want to make your link an actual link as well... I notice a lot of people (including me) point out that to people on here.

I'm going to have to look into earthbound to see what its like, I've heard the name before but I don't think I even played it.

As for a beta, the game is coming along nicely but I haven't really set a goal/story for the game. I'm also not sure if I will try to sell the game or just let people play for free. I think the basics will be free but I will give the option to pay for extra features such as a new player sprite or something.

I wouldn't expect a beta in the very near future but I'm almost at a point where I could make a mini game for testing if I put some time into making a decent map.
Oh, ok. Well you could always use the donations system?

Anywho, very much looking forward to playing this.

Yeah, I was thinking of the donation system, but I would offer something for the donation. for example, it would let you download a version that let you change the sprite of the main character, this makes it so that if you don't want to donate you still get the full experience of the game just with the default graphics.

I looked into Earthbound, and I'm not sure how much my game will be similar. The game is going to play more like Zelda. But I'm thinking to add some ideas from Harvest Moon in just to spice it up.

I'll be sure to announce when there is something to play.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement