Book Source Code

Started by
3 comments, last by aravan72rs 14 years, 11 months ago
Hello everyone, I am looking for source code to a book called Focus on SDL by Ernest Pazera. I have the book, but no CD. Just wondering if anyone else had to book and would be kind enough to share the source code? thanks for your time
Advertisement
Ernest is a member of Gamedev TANSTAAFL, could try asking him... although if you downloaded it as a e-book without paying he might try to run you through.
ahh, the copy I have was from a used book sale I picked up last year, and never really got around to it. There are several copies out there I will just go ahead and order me one that has a cd with it. I don't want to get "run through".

Thanks
I didn't mean to sound accusatory, could send him a pm? not sure if he keeps up with them though =), I have just seen people get roasted on here for asking for source for books they downloaded
No worries, I just ordered a copy from Amazon for $11. I kinda thought about it after I posted that it may be frowned upon asking for such a thing. I just hope I didn't offend the forums for asking....

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement