Sign in to follow this  
milkncat

Question about game making and choosing the right tool

milkncat    122
hi there, I'm sooo newbie about game development & programming..i don't know any languages...maybe some basic back in my high school days :P Anyways, i'm a graphics designer and 3d animator...And i do love games as you all do.. Right now, i'm definitely in to making games..just as a personal hobby when i come back to home from work... I've little car racing game in my mind..very very simple one...i want to use my 3d models(little, shiny cars, with reflections)..and the environment also.. Since i am just a beginner, some people told me i might try using Flash..but i don't like Flash..As i fount out, Csharp and XNA seems good for beginners..am i right? So i installed visual C# express edition(free one). And downloaded both XNA Game Studio 3 and XNA Game Studio express..i don't know which one to install..i'm going to develop for PC by the way..what's the difference betwen studio 3 and express anyways? Well this is it right now.. :P I might ask tons of questions in future... Any recommendations, advices, tips will be so much appreciated.. Thank you