FBX SDK doesn't come with examples

Started by
3 comments, last by M4573R 14 years, 11 months ago
I've be trying to start programming with the FBX SDK, but I'm having a lot of trouble learning how to use the sdk. I'm trying to write a program to take an FBX file and export to my own format. The online documentation refers to a lot of sample programs that do exactly what I want. However they don't come with the downloaded SDK. Both the 2009.3 and 2010.0 SDK don't have the examples in them. Is there any other resource to help me get through this? Without some kind of example its basically impossible for me to start coding. Thanks
Advertisement
The FBX SDK does comes with samples, or at least the latest version does. Check again.
Mike Popoloski | Journal | SlimDX
I downloaded again 10 minutes ago to make sure. The internal folders included are: lib, include, plugins, and doc. Inside doc are just the help files.
There is also an examples folder.
Mike Popoloski | Journal | SlimDX
Unfortunately an examples folder didn't get installed with either download. I reinstalled again to see if there was an option I missed for installing the examples, but there wasn't one. I have no idea why it doesn't install them. Is there someplace else I could download the examples?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement