Project: Confidential

Started by
0 comments, last by Reapinglegend29 14 years, 11 months ago
Project:Confidential is a game I made with Carnegie Mellon University's game creation society over a few weeks this semester. I did all of the programming and most of the art. Project:Confidential is an arcadey RTS game in which the player must protect schools, hospitals and orphanages from enormous, cheesy 1950's B-movie monsters using infantry, vehicles and artillery. In each level, the player must destroy the monstrous menace before all of the neutral structures are lost. Here is a distributable file: RTSDemo.php.jnlp You will need Java 6.7, and Java Web Start to run this. It should theoretically work on Mac and Linux, but its unlikely. (Note it is over 30 MB, so it should take a while to download) We unfortunately were only able to get through two different levels before we ran out of time this semester. But I will be working on it over the summer to add more levels and more interesting bosses. The GCS producer described this game as "Shadow of the Colossus as an RTS". screenies: Artillery Level 1 Hospital attacked Torch Trooper [Edited by - Thatotherguy on May 3, 2009 5:54:15 PM]
Advertisement
Definitely a recommended game imo. I just tested it out and completed the demo and it made me smile. This game has it all, great voice, graphics, AI, and story.

Check out my company's toolbar! http://www.CyberTerrorists.ourtoolbar.com

*****/***** imo.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement