Sign in to follow this  
MoltenByteDesign

Molten Byte Design Game Soundtracks

I've created a couple "soundtracks" for different genres of games. Each one varies in length from 1:45 to 5:15. They all come in .OGG and .MP3 formats. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HORROR The horror pack is now here! Featuring 8 songs, from a slow and creepy ambient haunting to a fast-paced shock-inducing horror trip, the pack has a song for every horror related cause. This pack sells for $4.99 and comes in both OGG and MP3 formats. Previews: Preview Track One Preview Track Two Preview Track Three Preview Track Four Preview Track Five Preview Track Six Preview Track Seven Preview Track Eight Buy Horror Pack Now ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SCI-FI The sci-fi pack is now here! Featuring 9 songs, from a slow and ethereal melody to a fast-paced techno beat, the pack has a song for every sci-fi related cause. This pack sells for $4.99 and comes in both OGG and MP3 formats. Previews: Preview Track One Preview Track Two Preview Track Three Preview Track Four Preview Track Five Preview Track Six Preview Track Seven Preview Track Eight Preview Track Nine Buy Sci-Fi Pack Now [Edited by - MoltenByteDesign on May 16, 2009 11:37:35 AM]

Sorry for the double post, but now the links are working. It turns out that I didn't have the end quotations on the HTML links. Thanks for having me go back and check it. I wouldn't have noticed.

Sign in to follow this