Sign in to follow this  
banana

about library

Hi, I have some problem about library, the lib include .h, .lib and .dll, I add .h and .lib into vc6, and copy .dll to current project, but it also generate error, "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol xxxxxx". I don't know why. But I have found some strange thing, I opened lib in vc6, I can't find that external symbol, but in dll file, I found those. Any one can help me? Has the library some error. Or it has no problem, and how can I use it?

How do you add the lib to your project?You have to link to it either from the project settings or with a pragma directive.Also,why are you using vc6 its very outdated if there isn't any specific reason you can switch to vc++ 2008 express which is free.

yes, I link to it in project setting. I also used vc++ 2008 to test. The problem was same. Can you tell me if the function name is not in lib file and dll file has the function name, is there some problem in the library? If it is, I just konw the library is incorrect.

sopho cti sdk, i have made telephone to HQ in China, but they have not told me the reason yet. So I want to know the library has problem or not, if it has problem, i need not to waste my time.