How ?

Started by
12 comments, last by phresnel 14 years, 11 months ago
Hello Game Developers, I want to make a flash mmorpg, but I think the first to start have already established client and servers and I are in trouble with the server because it does not connect with the game. I would like to flash their rpg game BETA connect say Electro-Server, SmartFoxServer but I did not do ..... samples for the sita lesson: http://onflash.org/ted/2008/10/360flex-sj-2008-creating-mmo-w-flex-3.php not too far received. It ask how much should I pay in dollars to add servers to my beta flash rpg game? More specifically I need you prijungtumete Electro-Server or SmartFoxServer or otherwise, that my games have already could join other players Sorry for my bad English.....
Advertisement
I hate to say, sorry, but the only thing I have understood is that you want to make some MMORPG in Flash. You could check if google can translate your post from language that you are fluent in (maybe your mother tongue), and let google-translation do the translation.
:(
I have to flash rpg and the client, and as she would like to make mmorpg but I do not combine their flash rpg Electro-Server/SmartFoxServer to ask how much it would cost the U.S. dollar similar to that connected ElectroServer / SmartFoxServer and my flash rpg?
The language barrier here is quite evident. It's hard to really make out what it is you're asking about, so I'll just generally cover a few of the topics you mentioned.

You seem to be wanting to use something like SmartFox Server and Flash in order to make an MMO... and you are wanting to know how much to pay for a server to host the games on.

My answer is that you should decide how many players the game is going to have at one time. There are different licenses for SmartFox and Electro depending on how many users are going to be connecting. There are also different server packages depending on how much data you need to transfer and such.

Just a quick browsing of the SmartFox forums gave me this forum thread:

http://www.smartfoxserver.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1998

Where they are offering hosting for flash games. That could give you a general idea of what it costs.

If that's not what you're asking about... try to be a little more specific or have someone help you write the question.
[size="3"]Thrones Online - Tactical Turnbased RPG
Visit my website to check out the latest updates on my online game
As far as to ask the U.S. dollar may cost SmartFoxServer Flash adaptation of my RPG that could join other players in to My Games.....
Smagos, do you have a friend who's got good English skills? Because your questions aren't working. We can't understand what it is you are trying to find out. See if you can get somebody to help you phrase your question in better English.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

1.I ask how much cost SmartFoxServer or Electro-Server or any other "open source" the server application to flash rpg game.
And that is to join other players to the game.
2.offer dollar may cost the creation of Java server, flash rpg games?
Thank you.
Sorry Smagos but your posts do not make sense in English. You really need to find someone with better English to help you.
Dan Marchant - Business Development Consultant
www.obscure.co.uk
Magos, if none of your friends is good at english or willing to help you, try google-translation. It isn't all that bad, and I tried the following german->english translation:

Quote:my hand written text
Magos, es ist schwierig, deine Fragen zu verstehen. Finde einen Freund, der besser englisch spricht. Oder probiere Google-Translation; aber dann halte deine Sätze einfach, es ist nicht perfekt.

Quote:translated by google
Magos, it is difficult to understand your questions. Find a friend who speaks better English. Or try Google Translation, but then keep your sentences simple, it is not perfect.
If you're asking how much SmartFox Server costs, here is the prices:

http://www.smartfoxserver.com/shop/catalogue.php

Otherwise I dunno what you're trying to ask still. =P
[size="3"]Thrones Online - Tactical Turnbased RPG
Visit my website to check out the latest updates on my online game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement