Need 2 free 3D animated fighters with a 3D level for portfolio

Started by
3 comments, last by Daaark 14 years, 11 months ago
I need two animated combattants could be samurai,ninja,karate,UFC..etc for my portfolio and the artist (or artists) that gave it to me will receive my demo (it's as good for you than it is for me). It will consist in a fighting simulation between two bots and i will implement a nice AI so they won't always do the same thing,basically it's just to guarantee you that i won't make crap out of your work (anime and level). Once i received the material give me three weeks top. I would prefer models made with 3ds max but Maya can do too.
"If you're going through hell, keep going" -Sir Winston Churchill
Advertisement
There's a variety of custom models and skins to be found for existing (shooter) games, you may want to do some searching around for those. Games like Half-Life, Unreal, Quake... and otherwise, you may want to build a placeholder version yourself. Something simple, a few colored boxes with a skeleton underneath.
Create-ivity - a game development blog Mouseover for more information.
Ogre3D is open source, and has models like a robot, ninja etc. which also have animation with them.

Maybe that helps ?
-Please rate me if you find my replies useful.
Yeah i know about Ogre3D, i did my last project with that engine, i just wanted something different, but i'm going to make an extracter for the half-life engine and get some models that way.
thx for the help!
"If you're going through hell, keep going" -Sir Winston Churchill
Use makehuman.

http://www.makehuman.org/blog/index.php

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement