• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
GrahamRanson

Future in Gaming Forums - Helpiong students get into the games industry.

This topic is 3323 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, After the success I was lucky to experience in last years Dare to be Digital competition and also my industrial placement year in a games development company I have decided set up a forum that I hope will be able to help students who want to get into the games industry connect and talk to people who are already in the games industry or just other students who are on the same career path, the forum can be located here - www.futureingaming.co.nr Currently there are no members as I have only just opened it up, basically I'm posting here to try to get some interest in it as for it to be successful it will need a motivated and enthusiastic community behind it. If all goes well with the forum I have bigger plans for the rest of the site I will eventually make for it but right now I'm just starting off small. Thanks for reading, Graham Ranson

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!