[ TBS ] Naughty Virus

Started by
172 comments, last by Wai 14 years, 10 months ago
This is starting to look like a train-track type of game, where you may attempt to strategically form loops, then rotate "tracks" whenever you desire to exit said loop.

Should there be some sort of bonus when you create a closed circuit with two landmarks?

-----

PLACE Left Tile at E3, rotate once Clockwise.
STAY.
[url="http://groupgame.50.forumer.com/index.php"][/url]
Advertisement
[ NV004 (Image) ]

It is now Star's Turn!

1) Pick one: [ Spawn | Place | Rotate | Wait ]
2) Also Pick one: [ Move | Stay ]

Comments:
I guess it is like routing trains. If you create a close circuit, you are invincible, but you are also not attacking. It is a pretty weird situation. We will see how common that is. As far as I have experienced it is pretty hard to do, because your opponent would have screwed up your close circuit (by adding inconvenient tiles to your circuit) way before you get your perfect circuit.

( F4 is stacks of gold coins that represents the bank. )

[Edited by - Wai on May 19, 2009 12:51:00 PM]
Quote:Original post by Wai
( F4 is stacks of gold coins that represents the bank. )

What does the bank do? What about the other two symbols (besides satellite and dishes), what do they do?
[url="http://groupgame.50.forumer.com/index.php"][/url]
Re:

The bank is a host that could spawn virus, just like the computer that started it. They are there so that if the Bunny hacks the bank and disconnect the bank from the computer, the Bunny virus would have two independent hosts. That would be safer for the Bunnies.
Order:

Right tile, rotated clockwise 3 in H6
Stay

---------

Curious, the tiles which have two different lines but do not connect, any specific rules for those?
domhnall4h: Where do you get hex graph paper? I've always wanted some.

Edit, real content:
Quote:Original post by Wai
Quote:
Curious, the tiles which have two different lines but do not connect, any specific rules for those?

Those tiles possibly allows two players to control the same tile. You could also have tokens of different players sitting on the separate segments.
Now, this doesn't allow me to take out viruses on other networks just because they happen to share a tile, right?

[Edited by - theOcelot on May 18, 2009 7:26:27 PM]
[ NV005 (Image) ]

It's now Bunny's turn

2) Pick one: [ Move | Stay ]

Quote:Curious, the tiles which have two different lines but do not connect, any specific rules for those?

Those tiles possibly allows two players to control the same tile. You could also have tokens of different players sitting on the separate segments.

[Edited by - Wai on May 19, 2009 12:27:57 PM]
Ah! more complex pathing. Cool. How do you determine which viri to kill then, in the case of two on the same tile/different paths?

Ocelot - I don't remember now. I bought it years ago for a project long since gone. That and some really fine graph paper are among the most useful things I've ever found, and I can't find more of either.

However, you can make your own. Google a program called gridomatic for regular square graph paper. http://www.printfreegraphpaper.com/ for isometric, hex, and misc. You'll need Acrobat or another pdf reader though.
Re:

Quote:How do you determine which viri to kill then, in the case of two on the same tile/different paths?

You can only kill the one(s) that is sitting on a path that can be traced back to your token.

Time to play mean:

BUNNY SAYS:

Left tile, counter-clockwise once, I5.
Stay.

Bad Bunny. Bad.

[ NV006 (Image) ]

It is now Star's Turn:

2) Pick one: [ Move | Stay ]

[Edited by - Wai on May 19, 2009 12:25:37 PM]
Right card, F3.
Stay