Make a vedio from images

Started by
3 comments, last by usman1266 14 years, 11 months ago
I have sensor its give me x y z values run time 10 values per sec , i have store a images agiants each values like "x,y,z.bmp",I will show images in picture control in VC++ mfc dialog run time acrroding to sensor values but when i see image its blink when image repaint i want smooth vedio. I want to retrival images in smooth vedio format but it look link flickering vedio when each image change,kindly help me to solve this problem
Advertisement
I'd expect that clearing the background is causing the problem.

If I remember right in MFC you can override OnEraseBackground() to do nothing to fix that.
i will use InvalidateRect() when add new picture in picture control and repaint on OnPaint()function,kindly tell me example code what i do?thanks
Quote:Original post by usman1266
i will use InvalidateRect() when add new picture in picture control and repaint on OnPaint()function,kindly tell me example code what i do?thanks
OnEraseBackground() is called before painting, to erase the background of a control. You want to override it to do nothing, so you don't clear the background.
Just override OnEraseBackground() (In exactly the same way as you've overridden OnPaint()), and do nothing in it.
this problem is solve but when i open a dialog box in MDI window its show a previous open dialog box control and background aslo in new opend dialog

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement