• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
_Cyril_

[web] Web Tool

This topic is 3413 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I think this is the right section to post this in, if not, sorry. Im looking for a web-based tool, much like a DMS or intranet, that can allow file management as well as clock in and out, check in and out for files, ect, or something very similiar, for people who have a team across the world working on a project. Also, it needs to be free. Ive checked out OWL, and like it, but my hosting wont support some of the files it needs, so if someone knows of great hosting that supports htaccess, ijs, ihtml, and gives databases with myphpadmin access, for free, let me know too, and ill sign up and use OWL. Otherwise, is there anything out there that can do this with just general file types or something? Thanks.

Advertisement
I'm not 100% positive on what you are looking for, but check out Huddle. Their free version only allows you one project at a time, but it's better than nothing.

Huddle is good and you could also try goplanapp.com. Again not sure this is what your after but hope it helps.

sales@stonebrook.co.uk

Thanks yall, but i went and actually found very good free hosting. all file types accepted, like 50gb band, 1000mb space, 15 sql db, all free. :)
if anyone wants to try, its http://www.gofreeserve.com/

btw, im not advertising, this is a thread about web tools, and this was the solution to using the one i wanted.

There's always a catch though, what's there's? Advertising? Pop-up's/under? No FTP access? Not trying to dog the service, but no one can afford to do it literally for free. Web space nowadays is cheap, but never free. Might not cost money, but there's always that little something they get in return. Your gratitude is never enough.

EDIT: I just looked at the site and I just don't get it...get something up and give me some feedback please ;) I have a server that fits my needs (the space and bandwidth there isn't enough for what I require...I use a reseller account for crying out loud..), but knowing is always a lovely thing!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!