• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
carlito999

Texture isn't stop working!!!

This topic is 3322 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Everyone, I drew some objects using opengl basic command without texturing. Then i loaded skybox which required texturing. But my previous model is being textured which is quite unwanted. I tried glDisable(texture) before basic model. But it still remains textured. Help me out!!

Advertisement
The probable cause is probably from your texCoords. Do you still have the texCoord identified on your model that you don't want texturized?
If so, just comment it out.

Thx for ur reply.

But texture co-ordinates are ok. I tried other way. I drew textured object before basic opengl object. It worked partially. Now basic objects show light color.But still not the original. But they are not textured like before. Do u know any command that would keep this basic object totally out of texturing except glDisable,which failed before(at least i think so).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!