Job Offer

Started by
1 comment, last by Evil Steve 14 years, 11 months ago
Job Offer: needed skills : OpenGL/DirectX, reverse-engineering Numbers of peoples : 10 Location of work : at Zhejiang(China), or at home office Salary : 2000$ - 8000$ / month Background: For several costumers in China and Vietnam I'm looking for programmers who are able to make bots for some games. The Games are developed in DirectX or OpenGL. For every bot you finish you will get money + every month money for maintenance. IT-Security Consultant Zhang Jinghua Locations: China, France, England, Taiwan Email: Zhang_Jinghua71 [at] QQ [dot] com QQ-IM: 908593165 Mobile: 008613668771351 Bitreverse LTD V.R. China, Kunming City Jinding Bei Lu 2, 1dong 7danyuan, 1102shi 650035 Kunming, Wuhua Xiaoqu Tel. DE: +49 (0) 163 181 7701 Tel. CN: +86 (0) 159 125 80652 Website: www.64-bits.de
Advertisement
Uhm, this sounds a bit "fishy" to me. Reverse-engineering is not what you would call "legal" in some regions and bots (the sort of bots you seem to be talking about) are forbidden in most games.
Also I don't know why you would require DirectX or OpenGL knowledge to develop bots.
So, any more information about what kind of bots you need and what exactly you want to do?
//Edit: Wrong forum - http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/forum.asp?forum_id=8
I agree with J-Fox. If you're not able to tell us what games you're making bots for, then I'm not going to allow this post.

In any case, this should go in the help wanted forum - make sure you follow the mandatory posting template.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement