• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent_TMG

New Mobile Games Developer Platform! GameMoGarage!

This topic is 3478 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings from TheMobileGamer(TMG), We recently have launched our Garage Platform. A developers' platform with APIs that can be integrated into New/Existing mobile games to add features like DRM, Ratings and In-Game Purchase. Instead of having to build such an infrastructure yourself, you can now easily plug into TMG's eco-system of users, games and payment systems! Come on down to www.gamemogarage.com now to catch our Early Bird Advantage! For more enquiries, please contact me here or at vincent@gamemo.mobi. Cheers and have a nice day!

Advertisement
Greetings Everyone!

The APIs for Symbian games is out! Please visit www.gamemogarage.com and aegister a Developer account with us today to take a look at the APIs.

Has anyone in this forum visit GamemoGarage and viewed the Developer's kit? I would greatly appreciate any feedbacks and inputs from the developers.

Feel free to contact me in here or drop me a mail at vincent@gamemo.mobi.

Cheers and have a nice day!

New updates from GameMoGarage!

We have added a sample project document for J2ME games under the API Guide for J2ME and this document will serve the purpose of allowing Developers to have a reference and something to check back while integrating GameMoGarage APIs into their games. With this, it allows Developers to have a rough idea how it will look like after integrating the APIs.

So please visit www.gamemogarage.com and register with us now to have a look at the APIs and the sample project! We appreciate any form of feedbacks and suggestion to make us assist you guys better.

Feel free to contact me in here or drop me a mail at vincent@gamemo.mobi

Cheers!

New Updates!

GameMoGarage is ready to have games from Developers to be uploaded! So come right down to GameMoGarage(www.gamemogarage.com) for our Early Bird Promotion and new updates! Hope to see you guys there and remember to register to view our APIs!

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!