• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
speciesUnknown

Its my birthday!

This topic is 3674 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm now 24 years old. I cant believe I survived this long. I'be been: Shot twice Stabbed once Hit round the head with a traffic cone Fallen into an old Welsh mine shaft Broken the following limbs:
  • Left wrist (3 times)
  • Right ankle (hence my slight limp)
  • Nose
  • Upper Brow
  • Third rib
So, in honour of my 24 years of survival against the ods, I demand that everybody SHOW ME SOME CAT PICTURES!

Advertisement
I have to say I'm disappointed in our UK gd.net members. I thought we had a deal? Is that the best you could do - a few measly broken bones...

Happy birthday [grin]

In the meantime, have some caek!

Quote:
Original post by rip-off
I have to say I'm disappointed in our UK gd.net members. I thought we had a deal? Is that the best you could do - a few measly broken bones...

Happy birthday [grin]

In the meantime, have some caek!

Well, you may have the advantage of occasional bombs exploding but I've always lived in boringly safe places. Thanks for the cat.

I'm already a little drunk and its only 4pm. In all probability ill fall down a man-hole or walk into a moving bus or something, then ill have something more interesting to report here, such as a severed spinal column or dislocated brain stem.

Quote:

... but I've always lived in boringly safe places.

I get that impression from your initial post alright

Quote:
Original post by speciesUnknown
Shot twice
Stabbed once
Hit round the head with a traffic cone
Fallen into an old Welsh mine shaft
Broken the following limbs:

• Left wrist (3 times)

• Right ankle (hence my slight limp)

• Nose

• Upper Brow

• Third rib

Cool! Why did that person shoot you twice? :)

Happy Birthday!

3 Kitties [WARNING: Body Paint Nudity]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!