Sign in to follow this  
user88

how do i set my avatar

Quote:
Original post by phresnel
It is paid membership.

oh.. there are more advanteges with GD NET+ .but i just wanted to set my favorite avatar. i don't know if pay 40$ for avatar is good think. :|

Quote:
Original post by user88
Quote:
Original post by phresnel
It is paid membership.

oh.. there are more advanteges with GD NET+ .but i just wanted to set my favorite avatar. i don't know if pay 40$ for avatar is good think. :|

You can also be very helpful to others and become a moderator. [smile]

Realistically, you should sign up for GDNet+ if you wish to support the site/forums. You'll get a few benefits from it including the ability to have an avatar, but unless you really want to help support the site they probably won't be worth the cost to you.

So yeah, if you just wanted an avatar it probably isn't currently worth the fee to sign up, but if you enjoy using the site the operators would appreciate you spending a little money to help cover the costs of running a large high-traffic site.

Quote:
Original post by jbadams
Realistically, you should sign up for GDNet+ if you wish to support the site/forums. You'll get a few benefits from it including the ability to have an avatar, but unless you really want to help support the site they probably won't be worth the cost to you.

So yeah, if you just wanted an avatar it probably isn't currently worth the fee to sign up, but if you enjoy using the site the operators would appreciate you spending a little money to help cover the costs of running a large high-traffic site.

Agree on that, but it might also be worth to note that not using an adblocker is also a form of support :)