how do i set my avatar

Started by
9 comments, last by phresnel 14 years, 10 months ago
Hi all. I'm looking for set avatar to my profile. In "Control Panel" of "Memeber" section i cant find correspond option. Please, tell me how to do it..
Advertisement
That's only available to GDNet+ members.
As Codeka said, you need to be a GDNet+ member, which is available for a small subscription fee and offers several benefits
thank for your replays boys. Now i need to know what is GDNet+..
Quote:Original post by user88

It is paid membership.

Quote:Original post by evolutional
...which is available for a small subscription fee and offers several benefits

Quote:Original post by phresnel
It is paid membership.

oh.. there are more advanteges with GD NET+ .but i just wanted to set my favorite avatar. i don't know if pay 40$ for avatar is good think. :|
Quote:Original post by phresnel
It is paid membership.

oh.. there are more advanteges with GD NET+ .but i just wanted to set my favorite avatar. i don't know if pay 40$ for avatar is good think. :|

You can also be very helpful to others and become a moderator. [smile]
Realistically, you should sign up for GDNet+ if you wish to support the site/forums. You'll get a few benefits from it including the ability to have an avatar, but unless you really want to help support the site they probably won't be worth the cost to you.

So yeah, if you just wanted an avatar it probably isn't currently worth the fee to sign up, but if you enjoy using the site the operators would appreciate you spending a little money to help cover the costs of running a large high-traffic site.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Yeah, I've subscribed as a member to support the site, not so much for the "features". I do use the journal occasionally.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement