• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Unity [web] Looking for help: BasketBall team management system

This topic is 3279 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am looking for a few people to help me out in developing a basketball team management sytem. The point of the application, GAME, is to allow users to create/manage their own 8 man basketball team. The user will need to train/recruit/manage their team players. I have a few of the statistics and attributes I am thinking of using in this game, again here is where help is needed, even just posts to this thread with advice would be greatly appreciated. I could use a programmer or two, a graphic designer, and a project mangager. Right now I am doing it all. I am still writing out documentation on how the game play will work, how I will go about creating the algorithms involved. Honestly what is preventing me from putting more time into developement is lack of motivation and overwhelming myself with all the tasks involved because I konw I can do them all myself, hell, I just made my first game TicTacToe (I been programming for about 6-7 years now, I have the skill and learning curve just need help or time) Advice?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!