GLSL and cubemapping, please help!

Started by
1 comment, last by Bluebomber357 14 years, 10 months ago
Hey all, I am trying to get cubemapping to work. I got spherical environment mapping to work instantly, but the cube version is killing me. Does anyone know of any good examples online with full source code? I can't find any... I tried the one from the orange book, but the reflection follows the camera. I tried the code from Ozone3D.net, but the thing just acts as a normal texture :( I keep reading about some problem with the world view and camera view or something being tied together with openGL. Could my camera be the problem, I rely on gluLookAt to move around. If the Orange Book or Ozone3D just provided the full source rather than just frag and vert code I'd be set. Anyways, if anybody knows how to use the orange book or Ozone3D code let me know, or if anyone has any good examples or advice :) BTW, check out my cool shader gallery. http://www.wegame.com/watch/shader_gallery/. I need to make an updated one, I got cell-shading and multi-texturing working in GLSL :D
Advertisement
I have been trying to get cube mapping to work forever now. Can anybody help? I would kill for some sample programs... :(

No matter what I try, the camera is always locked with the reflection :(
So nobody has any knowledge of GLSL and cubemapping?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement