Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jdub

Error during release build: Unresolved external symbol

This topic is 3461 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Hello. I am trying to set up a project with Haaf's Game Engine. I have managed to get a skeleton app built under debug mode. However, when I try to build for release mode, I get an unresolved external symbol error. Is there any reason this might be happening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Have you all the libraries you depend on listed in the "Release" configuration? If so, please post the actual error you have encountered (use copy and paste).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doh! I thought that the configuration I selected was for both build configurations. I just added the libs to the release build configuration and it worked like a charm. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!