• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
GuyNoir

Linker Glaux Errors

This topic is 3274 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm attempting to compile the Nehe game dev tutorial on texturing (#6), but I get a bunch of errors. I've installed glaux through the package manager, and I also added it to the linker parameters with "-lglaux". I'm new at this, so is there anything obvious I'm missing. Errors:
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj/i386/tkdib.obj)(.text[_tkDIBImageLoadAW@8]+0x32c):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__CreateCompatibleDC@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj/i386/tkdib.obj)(.text[_tkDIBImageLoadAW@8]+0x3e3):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__CreateDIBSection@24'

C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj/i386/tkdib.obj)(.text[_tkDIBImageLoadAW@8]+0x41d):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SelectObject@8'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj/i386/tkdib.obj)(.text[_tkDIBImageLoadAW@8]+0x465):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SetDIBits@28'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj/i386/tkdib.obj)(.text[_tkDIBImageLoadAW@8]+0x498):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GdiFlush@0'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj/i386/tkdib.obj)(.text[_tkDIBImageLoadAW@8]+0x57c):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__DeleteDC@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj/i386/tkdib.obj)(.text[_tkDIBImageLoadAW@8]+0x58b):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__DeleteObject@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkInitWindowAW@8]+0xa1):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetStockObject@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkSetOneColor@16]+0xb5):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SetPaletteEntries@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkSetFogRamp@8]+0x28):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetPaletteEntries@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkSetFogRamp@8]+0xf2):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SetPaletteEntries@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkSetGreyRamp@0]+0x28):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetPaletteEntries@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkSetGreyRamp@0]+0xbe):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SetPaletteEntries@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkSetRGBMap@8]+0x5c):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SetPaletteEntries@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkGetColorMapSize@0]+0x20):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetPaletteEntries@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkWndProc@16]+0x281):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__DeleteObject@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkWndProc@16]+0x57b):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SelectPalette@12'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_tkWndProc@16]+0x58b):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__RealizePalette@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_GrabStaticEntries@4]+0x13):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SetSystemPaletteUse@8'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_ReleaseStaticEntries@4]+0x37):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SetSystemPaletteUse@8'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_UpdateStaticMapping@4]+0x10):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetStockObject@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_UpdateStaticMapping@4]+0x1c):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetPaletteEntries@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_FlushPalette@8]+0x41):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__CreatePalette@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_FlushPalette@8]+0x58):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SelectPalette@12'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_FlushPalette@8]+0x61):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__RealizePalette@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_FlushPalette@8]+0x6b):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SelectPalette@12'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_FlushPalette@8]+0x72):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__DeleteObject@4'

C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_CreateRGBPalette@4]+0x93):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__CreatePalette@4'

C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_CreateCIPalette@4]+0x9a):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetStockObject@4'

C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_CreateCIPalette@4]+0xa7):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetPaletteEntries@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_CreateCIPalette@4]+0xbe):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetPaletteEntries@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_CreateCIPalette@4]+0x10d):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__CreatePalette@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_FindExactPixelFormat@12]+0x26):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__DescribePixelFormat@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_IsPixelFormatValid@12]+0x18):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__DescribePixelFormat@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_RealizePaletteNow@12]+0x3e):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__UnrealizeObject@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_RealizePaletteNow@12]+0x53):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SelectPalette@12'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_RealizePaletteNow@12]+0x60):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__RealizePalette@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_PixelFormatDescriptorFromDc@8]+0x9):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetPixelFormat@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_PixelFormatDescriptorFromDc@8]+0x1d):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__DescribePixelFormat@16'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_CleanUp@0]+0x18):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetStockObject@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_CleanUp@0]+0x2e):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__GetStockObject@4'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_CleanUp@0]+0x41):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__SelectPalette@12'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libglaux.a(obj\i386\tk.obj)(.text[_CleanUp@0]+0x4d):d:\nt\private\wind: undefined reference to `_imp__DeleteObject@4'

Advertisement
Not entirely sure.

I installed the Glaux package through the package manager and that seemed to work properly. I'm including glaux with

#include <gl/glaux.h>

*Bump* Anyone?

Has anyone else had success compiling the 6th turtorial in Dev-C++?

If not, is there a better IDE to use?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!