Sign in to follow this  
hiigara

[MMO] turn based game development course

So you want to develop an MMO. But although you may have some programming knowledge, you need that push to take off. A turn based game, with text and 2D graphics is a good start in your ladder to create the next WOW. Why not start with my turn based MMO course? This is a programming course and by the end of this course you will have your own turn based MMO, and the knowledge to create as many turn based MMOs as you want. Cost: 200 EUR each module. There are 5 modules. Each student will receive personalized help in order to help him complete his own MMO. You can complete each module at any time and pace you want. Module 1: Win32 and C++ Module 2: Simulation modelling and probability Module 3: Linux programming Module 4: Advanced Windows and Linux programming Module 5: Mysql and PHP PM me if you are interested About me: I started programming at the age of 14, I have now 10 experience in professional software development. I am going to launch a turn based MMO soon. [Edited by - hiigara on June 14, 2009 6:47:41 AM]

Sign in to follow this