Sign in to follow this  
Wai

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands

What do you do when you are happy? What do people do when they are happy? What do aliens do when they are happy? One Happy Behavior per post.
Happy Behavior 1: When someone is happy, they do things that disregards their embarrassment. Specific example: singing happy birthday in public. /joy

Quote:
Original post by programmermattc
Happy Behavior 8:

When programmers are happy,

01010100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01010000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101101

Indeed and so true. Or ...

Quote:
Happy Behavior 7:

When a hacker is happy, he writes a comment in his code that reads "yay" or a variant of it.

Note that I was refering to the good hacker, not the bad cracker kid :D
I guess when a cracker is happy, he goes out and tells his mom.

Quote:
Original post by Wai
Happy Behavior 9:

Exploring. Such as trying something new or talking to strangers!

That's kind of the same as disregarding embarrassment - happier people are braver, so they do more of anything they are shy about or afraid of.

Re:

There could be other reasons too. When people are stressed sometimes they don't greet people not because they are embarrassed or that they are afraid, but that they just don't see the point of doing it.

It is okay if there are duplications. So I say a behavior that is really a catagory, you could still post a specific example of it.

Happy Behavior 10

Becoming forgetful or disconnected from the surrounding. Specific example: running out in the wrong clothing, with comb still in hair.