Sign in to follow this  
americaneseian

OpenGL JOGL link errors

Hi, I'm making an RTS that uses the Java OpenGL binding JOGL. However, I'm stuck in eclipse right now and I have no way to jar the game up into somthing playable. The libraries dont link for whatever reason. I tried: System.load(System.getProperty("user.dir")+System.getProperty("file.separator")+"lib"+ System.getProperty("file.separator")+"gluegen-rt.dll"); System.load(System.getProperty("user.dir")+System.getProperty("file.separator")+"lib"+ System.getProperty("file.separator")+"jogl_awt.dll"); System.load(System.getProperty("user.dir")+System.getProperty("file.separator")+"lib"+ System.getProperty("file.separator")+"jogl.dll"); System.load(System.getProperty("user.dir")+System.getProperty("file.separator")+"lib"+ System.getProperty("file.separator")+"jogl_cg.dll"); The above code is in the main method of the starter class and is called before anything else. There are no errors (except 1) yet it says it doesnt link. The directories above are correct (it tells me in dripping red ink when they are not). The only thing I might have wrong is the last library never links. Its spits out some red stuff in the eclipse console. Do I have to link the libraries in any specific order? ps: all it says is that it cannot "find dependent libraries", it loads the others alright though : (