solved

Started by
3 comments, last by emforce 14 years, 10 months ago
hi guys wondering if you could help i am currently learning how to do arrays and was wondering why this doesn't work? i have an array for gamecosts[3] which works fine but when i implemented this it didn't work any clues? when i run the program it just skips it and goes onto the gamecosts[3] array. what am i doing wrong?

int games[3] = { };
cout << " ";
cin >> games[0];
cout << " ";
cin >> games[1];
cout << " ";
cin >> games[2];

[Edited by - emforce on June 7, 2009 7:02:13 AM]

Game Development Tutorials - My new site that tries to teach LWJGL 3.0 and OpenGL to anyone willing to learn a little.

Advertisement
Frankly, I don't understand your problem. The code works fine for me.

Be more precise. What exactly do you expect to happen?
i keep typing in new code but it is not picking it up when i run it whats happened?

Game Development Tutorials - My new site that tries to teach LWJGL 3.0 and OpenGL to anyone willing to learn a little.

i didn't think it was the code the first time i tried it but even if i write a simple output line it still doesn't seem to pick up the new code

i copied and pasted the new code into another visual c++ window and it works. but why did the first one not work thanks :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement