• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

packet sender

This topic is 3182 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Can i request a code for this? VB2008? thank you. Heres what im planning to do A Program, with a Button. When I click this button it will SEND the buy pots packet to the server through the client. Thats all i will need, i'll be the one to continue w/ the other codes. thanks :handsdown: buypots1.jpg anyways, this is what i use to do. i open WPE, attach it to the process called KhanClient.exe then i capture packets when buying, then i resend it anywhere, so i can buy items even w/o going to the NPC's. khanclientprocess2.jpg Im CAPTURING buy packet khan20090606_104219.jpg Now I resend Packet khan20090606_104305.jpg buypots2.jpg the packet to be send, 0F 00 01 FA 2D AE A4 31 06 79 9F 31 87 AC 2F and how to send multiple packets w/ one click of the button.. thanks.. this is what im trying to do, but im requesting for the simple code, ill be the one to continue for this, i just need an example.. thanks alot.. KhanToolz2Preview1.jpg

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement