• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
majidemo

packet sender

This topic is 3302 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Can i request a code for this? VB2008? thank you. Heres what im planning to do A Program, with a Button. When I click this button it will SEND the buy pots packet to the server through the client. Thats all i will need, i'll be the one to continue w/ the other codes. thanks :handsdown: buypots1.jpg anyways, this is what i use to do. i open WPE, attach it to the process called KhanClient.exe then i capture packets when buying, then i resend it anywhere, so i can buy items even w/o going to the NPC's. khanclientprocess2.jpg Im CAPTURING buy packet khan20090606_104219.jpg Now I resend Packet khan20090606_104305.jpg buypots2.jpg the packet to be send, 0F 00 01 FA 2D AE A4 31 06 79 9F 31 87 AC 2F and how to send multiple packets w/ one click of the button.. thanks.. this is what im trying to do, but im requesting for the simple code, ill be the one to continue for this, i just need an example.. thanks alot.. KhanToolz2Preview1.jpg

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!