How to move two image from one cordinate to other using SwapChain

Started by
0 comments, last by brekehan 14 years, 10 months ago
Hello friends I am working on a small game module in c#(directX). Here is short overview what I am doing when i press key, my player will move on the screen,there is enemy player also that will move automatically around the screen. This is a situation where both player and enemy will move simultaneously My problem is that I want to move both the players at the same time by using SwapClass of directX(C#) or render multiple views from the same device. this can't be happen with single buffer, so we have to use SwapChain, and it's Backbuffer methods.I don't know how to use it. I tried but not found any code or other help. If anybody have any idea or tutorial related to this post, please forward it thanks vikas
Advertisement
One of us is confused, because I don't see what moving an object around the screen has to do with the swapchain or viewports.

When you want to move something, you transform it by mutliplying its vertices by a matrix. You can move all manner of things simotaneously and render them to the same backbuffer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement