SDL_Error Please Help

Started by
1 comment, last by DorianC 14 years, 10 months ago
alright i just made a simple SDL program, that shows a surface on the screen , the only problem is whenever i compile it it says:
Quote:general error c101008a: Failed to save the updated manifest to the file ".\Debug\bowling.exe.embed.manifest". The parameter is incorrect.
but if i take out SDL.lib out of the additional dependencies , it gives me a bunch of linker errors like:
Quote:1>bowling.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SDL_UpperBlit referenced in function _wmain 1>bowling.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SDL_LoadBMP_RW referenced in function _wmain 1>bowling.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SDL_RWFromFile referenced in function _wmain
please help.
Advertisement
Usually when I see a c101008a it's because the virus scanner is interacting poorly with Visual Studio. Try temporarily disabling your virus scanner when you do your build.
Quote:Original post by SiCrane
Usually when I see a c101008a it's because the virus scanner is interacting poorly with Visual Studio. Try temporarily disabling your virus scanner when you do your build.

never mind i fixed it i just had to copy all of the project files into a new project. Thanks for your help though :)

[Edited by - DorianC on June 9, 2009 2:15:55 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement