Physique Problem with 3dsmax 9

Started by
1 comment, last by dwarfenhoschi 14 years, 10 months ago
Hi there! So first of all im new here, but i hope i will get helped anyway *g* Next I have a problem with the physique modificator in 3dsmax 9, as the title states....i am playing around a bit with biped animation, i made myself a modell to use and applied the modificator and adjusted the envelopes so they affect all the vertices they should. But now if i try to animate the biped there are very strange rotations every time a key is set. The bone doesnt seem to rotate but if i look at the envelope it looks kind of like a screw. This is true for every movement, as little as it may be. I hope someone here can help me, i would really appreciate it.
Advertisement
Maybe an image would help? of your envelopes, sounds like that's the problem at the moment, but can't be sure until I see it...
I like art....jrlosier.com
yeah, i know it would be, but the problem is, i cant really upload pictures anywhere, because my internet here is rather...limited.
I could send someone who thinks he can help me an image via email of course, that would work.

Another problem could be that my body consits of multiple objects (in an hierarchy). I thought normally i should work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement