Super Orbulite World just released (freeware 2D platformer)

Started by
11 comments, last by josh1billion 14 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the input, Mike. :D I appreciate your guys' comments.

Did either of you get a chance to check out the custom level engine? It's fairly powerful (with the only major restriction being that you can't create or modify enemies; you must use pre-existing enemies). You're able to modify the experience rate, friction, maximum speed, velocity, etc., as well as load custom graphics and sounds.

Being a PHP+MySQL developer as well, I went ahead and wrote a website to accompany the game, featuring a level upload/download system, and a few players have uploaded levels so far. :)
Website (with downloads of my games)
Blog (updates on current projects)
Seeds of Time Online has returned!
Advertisement
Ah! I have a suggestion! You should show the enemy's level when attacking them. Even if it is a bootworm...thing it could be tougher than the rest!
Holy crap, you can read!
Quote:Original post by PCN
Ah! I have a suggestion! You should show the enemy's level when attacking them. Even if it is a bootworm...thing it could be tougher than the rest!

That's a really good idea, PCN. But as all the levels have already been designed, it seems like something better suited for a sequel.. If a sequel ever does come to light, this feature will almost definitely come with it. :)
Website (with downloads of my games)
Blog (updates on current projects)
Seeds of Time Online has returned!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement