AI Competition

Started by
0 comments, last by D 24 years, 6 months ago
Well, this board seems dead so I thought I'd introduce a new topic. Well idea rather. If a few people are intrested I'd like to propose an AI competition, to see who can create the `best' AI. I'm not sure what the functions will be that it does but one idea is a small robot battle challenge.

In case anyone hasn't heard of robot battle, it's this little program that lets users pitt robots against each other(that they've scripted) but I fear it is a bit too limiting. BTW the URL is http://www.robotbattle.com/

Any suggestions / comments?

Daemin(Dominik Grabiec)
Advertisement
In my AP Computer Science class, we are having a little AI competition where we have a little guy who tries to find his way out of a maze. Eventually, we plan to have two little guys who find each other and fight using various weapons they would pick up. But, that is later on. Its been going a little slow because we can't bring in any code on any type of removable media, nor do we have access to the internet. Worse yet, our compilers output only DOS executables. Hehe.. Anyway, I hope we can get the ball rolling soon.

-Chlorine

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement