Sign in to follow this  

D-Space Empires

This topic is 3099 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recently me and a friend had to develop an app for CG class. We decided to make it in C# + MDX for coding. Im posting here because I wanted to hear some c&c to see if you 3 - 4 weeks work were worth it. Bear in mind that this is not an actual game (meaning it doesnt have a story, there are no sounds) Think of it as a tech demo of 3 to 4 weeks work. (also not working full time on it) Known issues: - Minimizing and maximizing causes a crash; - There is no "you lost screen"; - Yes the AI is dumb (there isn't any AI the enemy just moves forward); Requirements: - Shader Model 3 Graphics Hardware (i think its needed). Note: - The file is 130mb, and it contains everything you need to run the game. - if you find anything you want to use on your projects, you can ask me for the source, or use it and just tell me. Gameplay: Defend your base at all costs. You must survive waves of incoming enemies. Lets see how much time will you last. The installer can be found here. Hope to hear some c&c! And thanks for testing if you do. [Edited by - agahpt on June 18, 2009 5:09:11 AM]

Sign in to follow this