delete please, "blank"

Started by
3 comments, last by dmail 14 years, 10 months ago
i found what i needed, thanks. [Edited by - softsoldier on June 19, 2009 3:02:12 AM]
Im Currently looking for a C++ Mentor, would be thankful for anyone who can give time for me.
Advertisement
The more appropriate word that I suggest you change your title to would be "online mentor". [wink] I think this post would be better received if you made that change as right now it's a bit, awkward. Good luck learning though!
In future DON'T delete your post content when you are done with it, and it would be helpful if, having got an answer, you gave some details about it.

This is not a question and answer forum, it is a discussion forum and past questions and answers are useful to all our members; deleting them after the fact is both selfish and annoying for those who took the time to answer you.
understood but this was just me asking for a mentor. didnt find it helpfull for others unless they gave me a place for mentors thats why i asked to be deleted
Im Currently looking for a C++ Mentor, would be thankful for anyone who can give time for me.
Quote:Original post by phantom
In future we would request that you do not delete your post content when you are done with it...

Fixed :) A user is entitled to delete their content, so giving a order is not constructive; although I agree with the content of your post.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement