• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
damiencaine

Calling all New Zealand Java/J2ME developers!

This topic is 3321 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

If you're an up-and-coming J2ME developer (or a Java developer interested in J2ME) and the opportunity to work on mobile game projects that have a good possibility of landing on an international distribution platform appeals to you, please hit us up through the About page on our website at pixelati.com. What we're offering: - an opportunity - not a guarantee of distribution but a greater possibility of it than if you go it alone. - autonomy - if you've got the greatest game idea in the world, we'd love to see you create it! We're offering the possibility of distributing/presenting it, not forcing you to work on something we've created. However, if you prefer the luxury of not having to worry about story/idea, gameplay and art assets, we can help there too : ). - support, help, art, ideas - we (and our partners) would support and help you as best we can. Good art goes a long way to selling an idea - we may be able to help by providing art (from accomplished industry talent) if we like your idea or providing an idea, along with the art (and even a prototype in some cases) for you to develop. Caveats: - you need to be in it for the love : ). Generally speaking, you can't make a lot of money out of mobile games; what this opportunity could provide you is a chance to at least work on something that could have a little bit more profile than you'll get developing on your own. Hence, we're looking for keen developers who are hungry for an opportunity to get their art out to a larger audience. - the possibility of getting onto a good distribution platform is still dependent on the quality of the end product; the opportunity is there but it's up to you to take it, by putting your best foot forward and creating something that deserves to be out there : ). Please contact us if this opportunity interests you - we'd love to meet (in person or via Skype) and discuss where you're at and provide more information from our end. Looking forward to hearing from you! : ) (Contact us via the mail on our About page at www.pixelati.com) [Edited by - damiencaine on June 19, 2009 5:49:48 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!