Calling all New Zealand Java/J2ME developers!

Started by
-1 comments, last by damiencaine 14 years, 10 months ago
If you're an up-and-coming J2ME developer (or a Java developer interested in J2ME) and the opportunity to work on mobile game projects that have a good possibility of landing on an international distribution platform appeals to you, please hit us up through the About page on our website at pixelati.com. What we're offering: - an opportunity - not a guarantee of distribution but a greater possibility of it than if you go it alone. - autonomy - if you've got the greatest game idea in the world, we'd love to see you create it! We're offering the possibility of distributing/presenting it, not forcing you to work on something we've created. However, if you prefer the luxury of not having to worry about story/idea, gameplay and art assets, we can help there too : ). - support, help, art, ideas - we (and our partners) would support and help you as best we can. Good art goes a long way to selling an idea - we may be able to help by providing art (from accomplished industry talent) if we like your idea or providing an idea, along with the art (and even a prototype in some cases) for you to develop. Caveats: - you need to be in it for the love : ). Generally speaking, you can't make a lot of money out of mobile games; what this opportunity could provide you is a chance to at least work on something that could have a little bit more profile than you'll get developing on your own. Hence, we're looking for keen developers who are hungry for an opportunity to get their art out to a larger audience. - the possibility of getting onto a good distribution platform is still dependent on the quality of the end product; the opportunity is there but it's up to you to take it, by putting your best foot forward and creating something that deserves to be out there : ). Please contact us if this opportunity interests you - we'd love to meet (in person or via Skype) and discuss where you're at and provide more information from our end. Looking forward to hearing from you! : ) (Contact us via the mail on our About page at www.pixelati.com) [Edited by - damiencaine on June 19, 2009 5:49:48 PM]
Damien CaineDirector : CreativeP I X E L A T Iwww.pixelati.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement